Which clinical trial are you in?

triples15

Super Moderator
I just signed up for the mannitol study today. I go in next week for the tolerance test, labs, and PFT's. The study is a year long, with a 6 month blinded phase followed by 6 months open label treatment.

triples15

Super Moderator
I just signed up for the mannitol study today. I go in next week for the tolerance test, labs, and PFT's. The study is a year long, with a 6 month blinded phase followed by 6 months open label treatment.

triples15

Super Moderator

triples15

Super Moderator

triples15

Super Moderator

john81john

Hi everyone , thats great topic, good job.
I am going to do first screening for the VX-770 study in august-october , I will let you know.

I am doing daily 55-65 ml HTS, 2,5-5ml Pulmozyme, now withouth inhaled antb. FEV1 - 80%, Kreon 25 x 25000 daily. I am really looking forward to participate the study. Hope I will be able to cut 55-65 ml HTS to 20-25 ml 0,9% NaCl + Pulmozyme... good luck

john81john

I am going to do first screening for the VX-770 study in august-october , I will let you know.

I am doing daily 55-65 ml HTS, 2,5-5ml Pulmozyme, now withouth inhaled antb. FEV1 - 80%, Kreon 25 x 25000 daily. I am really looking forward to participate the study. Hope I will be able to cut 55-65 ml HTS to 20-25 ml 0,9% NaCl + Pulmozyme... good luck

john81john

john81john

john81john

<br />I am going to do first screening for the VX-770 study in august-october , I will let you know.
<br />
<br />I am doing daily 55-65 ml HTS, 2,5-5ml Pulmozyme, now withouth inhaled antb. FEV1 - 80%, Kreon 25 x 25000 daily. I am really looking forward to participate the study. Hope I will be able to cut 55-65 ml HTS to 20-25 ml 0,9% NaCl + Pulmozyme... good luck

saveferris2009

I don't know too many people on Mannitol, Autumn, so I can't wait to hear how things go.

And Chelsea, I think DHA could really make a difference. I hope you'll keep us posted on how it goes.

saveferris2009

I don't know too many people on Mannitol, Autumn, so I can't wait to hear how things go.

And Chelsea, I think DHA could really make a difference. I hope you'll keep us posted on how it goes.

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />And Chelsea, I think DHA could really make a difference. I hope you'll keep us posted on how it goes.

ctalbott0609

I'll definitely keep you posted! So far, it's a completely blind study. Paige's weight has increased 2.5 lbs in about 3 weeks; and we had to add an extra Enzyme, so hopefully this is a sign that we got the 3x DHA formula!!

ctalbott0609

I'll definitely keep you posted! So far, it's a completely blind study. Paige's weight has increased 2.5 lbs in about 3 weeks; and we had to add an extra Enzyme, so hopefully this is a sign that we got the 3x DHA formula!!

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609