White Vomit?

Rachel19

I have a friend who has a 6 year old daughter with CF. She has been running a fever for four days now, and just this morning she vomitted and it was white. I have googled white vomit, but got nothing. I was wondering if anyone in here new what it could be? Thanks everyone!

Rachel

Rachel19

I have a friend who has a 6 year old daughter with CF. She has been running a fever for four days now, and just this morning she vomitted and it was white. I have googled white vomit, but got nothing. I was wondering if anyone in here new what it could be? Thanks everyone!

Rachel

Rachel19

Rachel

Rachel19

Rachel

Rachel19

Rachel

JazzysMom

Depending on what went into her belly last........

It could be post nasal drip or thinner mucuous that she has swallowed. When it mixes with the belly acids it can give it a flothy/white look.

JazzysMom

It could be post nasal drip or thinner mucuous that she has swallowed. When it mixes with the belly acids it can give it a flothy/white look.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

sk8rgrrrl4life

it could be either nasal drip or mucus she has swallowed OR acid from her stomach you might want her to get checked for acid reflux hope this helps.

sk8rgrrrl4life

it could be either nasal drip or mucus she has swallowed OR acid from her stomach you might want her to get checked for acid reflux hope this helps.

sk8rgrrrl4life

sk8rgrrrl4life

sk8rgrrrl4life