Who Are Your Roll Models That Have CF?

Whizkid103

I'm curious. I'm 16 and right now I'm REALLY rebeling against my treatments. I know it has to be my hormones or something, because I'm smart enough to know that you either take treatments or die, which I don't want. I don't know....it's....confusing...

A lot of people have roll models with CF. I'm just curious as to who some people's are, it may actually help me out. And please, for the love of God, please state why they're your roll model.

Whizkid103

I'm curious. I'm 16 and right now I'm REALLY rebeling against my treatments. I know it has to be my hormones or something, because I'm smart enough to know that you either take treatments or die, which I don't want. I don't know....it's....confusing...

A lot of people have roll models with CF. I'm just curious as to who some people's are, it may actually help me out. And please, for the love of God, please state why they're your roll model.

Whizkid103

Whizkid103

Whizkid103

<br />
<br />A lot of people have roll models with CF. I'm just curious as to who some people's are, it may actually help me out. And please, for the love of God, please state why they're your roll model.

sk8rgrrrl4life

I'm sixteen and going through the same thing too.
My role model is my friend jesse kolb he has cf and had a double lung tx and almost died and now is living life to his fullest after watching his youtube video i've never been the same i'm not doing my medicine like i should be but it makes me think twice.
if you can youtube
jesse kolb

sk8rgrrrl4life

My role model is my friend jesse kolb he has cf and had a double lung tx and almost died and now is living life to his fullest after watching his youtube video i've never been the same i'm not doing my medicine like i should be but it makes me think twice.
if you can youtube
jesse kolb

sk8rgrrrl4life

if you can youtube
jesse kolb

sk8rgrrrl4life

if you can youtube
jesse kolb

sk8rgrrrl4life

if you can youtube
jesse kolb

kmhbeauty

I think my role model is everyone who has this disease esp the kids. You have to be a strong person to deal with cf. Sometimes I look outside the box and wonder how we all do it.

kmhbeauty

I think my role model is everyone who has this disease esp the kids. You have to be a strong person to deal with cf. Sometimes I look outside the box and wonder how we all do it.

kmhbeauty

kmhbeauty

kmhbeauty

Trigun472

Bob Flanagan. Kind of a weird guy to respect, and if you're sensitive I don't suggest looking him up either. Diagnosed from birth and only given a few years to live, he made it past 40 and was a successful performance artists at that. My dream is to become a performing musician myself, so it's good to see someone else who can perform under the stresses of CF.

I'm far from compliant with my treatments however.

Trigun472

Bob Flanagan. Kind of a weird guy to respect, and if you're sensitive I don't suggest looking him up either. Diagnosed from birth and only given a few years to live, he made it past 40 and was a successful performance artists at that. My dream is to become a performing musician myself, so it's good to see someone else who can perform under the stresses of CF.

Trigun472

Trigun472

Trigun472

<br />
<br />I'm far from compliant with my treatments however.