Who Are Your Roll Models That Have CF?

ccrider

honestly my hero has always been myself wen it came to cf cause i didnt know any one else with it so i just made sure i was always one of the best at wut ever i put mys mind to like being one of the fastest desert racers in nevada,also a varsity wrestler, and varsity skier, but i have the same problem wen it comes to meds i think mainly cause im so sick of them lucky i keep my self active enough it hasnt affected me buti know it will in the long run

ccrider

honestly my hero has always been myself wen it came to cf cause i didnt know any one else with it so i just made sure i was always one of the best at wut ever i put mys mind to like being one of the fastest desert racers in nevada,also a varsity wrestler, and varsity skier, but i have the same problem wen it comes to meds i think mainly cause im so sick of them lucky i keep my self active enough it hasnt affected me buti know it will in the long run

ccrider

ccrider

ccrider