Who has to use a vest?

damiensmom

What kind of vests do you guys have and what things make you hate doing your vest. My son has his vest on in this picture and he got upset cause I got up to take the picture. I also notice he does get uncomfortable . I usually pull down under the arms . I would like to know what else causes discomfort when doing treatments.

damiensmom

What kind of vests do you guys have and what things make you hate doing your vest. My son has his vest on in this picture and he got upset cause I got up to take the picture. I also notice he does get uncomfortable . I usually pull down under the arms . I would like to know what else causes discomfort when doing treatments.

damiensmom

damiensmom

damiensmom

iwantmypup

What causes it to feel bad it like Emily65roses is saying.. the pressure is a problem for me. Also sometimes it travels up to where the shoulders are at your ears!
Also you know that pain that you get when you run... like on the side? That's what I get!

iwantmypup

What causes it to feel bad it like Emily65roses is saying.. the pressure is a problem for me. Also sometimes it travels up to where the shoulders are at your ears!
Also you know that pain that you get when you run... like on the side? That's what I get!

iwantmypup

iwantmypup

iwantmypup