who knew Google had a sense of humor?

robert321

OK, i figured it out, when you click the "i'm feeling lucky" button it takes the first result of the search and just opens it and some idiot took and made a page that looks like google's but it isn't, and made sure it was the first page to come up. the whole thing is some program designer with way too much time on their hands. look at the adress bar when you do that it'll say some random address instead of google's. Its briliant!!!! and really really funny

robert321

OK, i figured it out, when you click the "i'm feeling lucky" button it takes the first result of the search and just opens it and some idiot took and made a page that looks like google's but it isn't, and made sure it was the first page to come up. the whole thing is some program designer with way too much time on their hands. look at the adress bar when you do that it'll say some random address instead of google's. Its briliant!!!! and really really funny

robert321

robert321

robert321

65rosessamurai

LOL!
I saw what robert321 was talking about, too!

So, what would you need to do to have Chuck look for you?!

BTW, one of my favorite quotes has got to be:

"If I wanted your opinion, Id've beaten it outta ya!"--Chuck Norris

thanks, all!! Now to figure out how to get Chuck's attention?!

(FYI..if you really want to google Chuck, just enter his name. He does have an important program going, which is on his official website...he supposedly has a "myspace", but can you really invite him as your friend? Or do you wait for him to ask you?!)

65rosessamurai

LOL!

(FYI..if you really want to google Chuck, just enter his name. He does have an important program going, which is on his official website...he supposedly has a "myspace", but can you really invite him as your friend? Or do you wait for him to ask you?!)

65rosessamurai

LOL!

65rosessamurai

LOL!

65rosessamurai

LOL!