WHO'S DRESSING UP FOR HALLOWEEN????

Lamp

SO I AND MY HUSBAND ARE NOT DRESSING UP THIS YEAR, NOR DID WE LAST YEAR OR THE YEAR BEFORE! LOL. WE LIVE IN CONDO'S ARE PROBABLY WON'T EVEN SEE TRICK-OR-TREATERS SO I'M LIVING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YA'LL!!! POST PICS OF YOU OR YOUR KIDS COSTUMES IF YOU HAVE TIME!!! I'D LOVE TO SEE WHAT EVERYONES GOING AS THIS YEAR!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!! BE SAFE!

Lamp

SO I AND MY HUSBAND ARE NOT DRESSING UP THIS YEAR, NOR DID WE LAST YEAR OR THE YEAR BEFORE! LOL. WE LIVE IN CONDO'S ARE PROBABLY WON'T EVEN SEE TRICK-OR-TREATERS SO I'M LIVING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YA'LL!!! POST PICS OF YOU OR YOUR KIDS COSTUMES IF YOU HAVE TIME!!! I'D LOVE TO SEE WHAT EVERYONES GOING AS THIS YEAR!!

Lamp

Lamp

Lamp

<br />
<br />HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!! BE SAFE!
<br />
<br />

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a photo of Max's Mask. He wants to be Venom, so he'll be wearing his black spiderman costume with this tonight. I should've take a picture of him this morning in his black "leggings" and mummy shirt. I packed a pharoah hat and mummy glove/beany for his preschool party

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a photo of Max's Mask. He wants to be Venom, so he'll be wearing his black spiderman costume with this tonight. I should've take a picture of him this morning in his black "leggings" and mummy shirt. I packed a pharoah hat and mummy glove/beany for his preschool party

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

JazzysMom

WELL

I started out as a clown like the last 2 years, but decided I didnt want to deal with the face paint this year so I pulled out Jazz's witches hat & cape. Then Jazz invited her friend to trick or treat with us & the friend needs a costume so I handed over the witches stuff......

Then I decided to throw on Robert's white lab coat & grab my stethescope along with my vest to look "professional" & I sport a name tag that says DR. MEL

Jazz is being Harmione Granger from Harry Potter. Robert is staying home & handing out candy.

JazzysMom

WELL

I started out as a clown like the last 2 years, but decided I didnt want to deal with the face paint this year so I pulled out Jazz's witches hat & cape. Then Jazz invited her friend to trick or treat with us & the friend needs a costume so I handed over the witches stuff......

Then I decided to throw on Robert's white lab coat & grab my stethescope along with my vest to look "professional" & I sport a name tag that says DR. MEL

Jazz is being Harmione Granger from Harry Potter. Robert is staying home & handing out candy.

JazzysMom

WELL

JazzysMom

WELL

JazzysMom

WELL
<br />
<br />I started out as a clown like the last 2 years, but decided I didnt want to deal with the face paint this year so I pulled out Jazz's witches hat & cape. Then Jazz invited her friend to trick or treat with us & the friend needs a costume so I handed over the witches stuff......
<br />
<br />Then I decided to throw on Robert's white lab coat & grab my stethescope along with my vest to look "professional" & I sport a name tag that says DR. MEL
<br />
<br />Jazz is being Harmione Granger from Harry Potter. Robert is staying home & handing out candy.