why can we actually taste the salt on our hands?

Angel2393

Not that it bothers me been dealing with it m whole life but i feel like its getting allover the place, like sticks to my mouse nd keyboard =[ anyway to stop it a ittle??

Angel2393

Not that it bothers me been dealing with it m whole life but i feel like its getting allover the place, like sticks to my mouse nd keyboard =[ anyway to stop it a ittle??

Angel2393

<BR>Not that it bothers me been dealing with it m whole life but i feel like its getting allover the place, like sticks to my mouse nd keyboard =[ anyway to stop it a ittle??

blindhearted

Hand washing, wet wipes, hand sanitizer. I usually have an issue with salt on my cell phone screen when I talk on it in the summer. I wash/sanitize my hands a lot any way but my husband says he can taste salt on my lips when he gives me a peck or on my forehead if he kisses my head. I usually have to wipe my face w/ a warm wash cloth a few times a day in the summer.

blindhearted

Hand washing, wet wipes, hand sanitizer. I usually have an issue with salt on my cell phone screen when I talk on it in the summer. I wash/sanitize my hands a lot any way but my husband says he can taste salt on my lips when he gives me a peck or on my forehead if he kisses my head. I usually have to wipe my face w/ a warm wash cloth a few times a day in the summer.

blindhearted

C

cindylou

Just the other day my husband said to me, "Boy, it's a good thing I don't have high blood pressure because otherwise I couldn't kiss you in the summer!" (Because I'm so salty - all year round, but especially when the temperature heats up!)

This doesn't help stop the salt, but last summer I started supplementing with unrefined sea salt and it made me feel a LOT better. This summer I'm taking about a tsp in water every day. I sweat out so much salt I get low on electrolytes FAST, so the unrefined salt helps a ton!

C

cindylou

Just the other day my husband said to me, "Boy, it's a good thing I don't have high blood pressure because otherwise I couldn't kiss you in the summer!" (Because I'm so salty - all year round, but especially when the temperature heats up!)

This doesn't help stop the salt, but last summer I started supplementing with unrefined sea salt and it made me feel a LOT better. This summer I'm taking about a tsp in water every day. I sweat out so much salt I get low on electrolytes FAST, so the unrefined salt helps a ton!

C

cindylou

<br />
<br />This doesn't help stop the salt, but last summer I started supplementing with unrefined sea salt and it made me feel a LOT better. This summer I'm taking about a tsp in water every day. I sweat out so much salt I get low on electrolytes FAST, so the unrefined salt helps a ton!

ltlhook

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>cindylou</b></i>

This doesn't help stop the salt, but last summer I started supplementing with unrefined sea salt and it made me feel a LOT better. This summer I'm taking about a tsp in water every day. I sweat out so much salt I get low on electrolytes FAST, so the unrefined salt helps a ton!</end quote></div>

I love it!!!  Funny husband.  My husband will say "oh you're salty" when he kisses me too.  Even funnier is that my step son says the same thing and says "yuck" after.  I tell him it's not like I can help it silly.  He knows and just likes to give me a hard time.

ltlhook

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>cindylou</b></i>

This doesn't help stop the salt, but last summer I started supplementing with unrefined sea salt and it made me feel a LOT better. This summer I'm taking about a tsp in water every day. I sweat out so much salt I get low on electrolytes FAST, so the unrefined salt helps a ton!</end quote>

I love it!!! Funny husband. My husband will say "oh you're salty" when he kisses me too. Even funnier is that my step son says the same thing and says "yuck" after. I tell him it's not like I can help it silly. He knows and just likes to give me a hard time.