Why does he keep getting sick?

ktsmom

Liza I didn't even notice that your anon post wasn't logged in as you; I could tell it was you just by reading it! I was surprised to see Leah posting, and then Abby's mom. I hadn't seen them around in awhile. It wasn't until the end when you said what an old thread this was that I checked the dates. I'd love to know how Reece and Abby are doing!

ktsmom

Liza I didn't even notice that your anon post wasn't logged in as you; I could tell it was you just by reading it! I was surprised to see Leah posting, and then Abby's mom. I hadn't seen them around in awhile. It wasn't until the end when you said what an old thread this was that I checked the dates. I'd love to know how Reece and Abby are doing!

ktsmom

izemmom

What's funny is that I wondered why they both said Reece ans Abby were 3...I knew they were 4, but didn't make the connection! Duh! How did it get revived?

izemmom

What's funny is that I wondered why they both said Reece ans Abby were 3...I knew they were 4, but didn't make the connection! Duh! How did it get revived?

izemmom

dasjsmum

Hi

Just thought I would ask if Reece has been put on Azithromycin yet?

My son spent the last 18 months with constant recurring infections (pa flare ups)...as soon as we finished a course he became sick again. The feeling is so helpless and depressing...you do all you can and nothing works.

Fortunately Sam was put on Azith. in Nov which has given him a break from constant infections and enabled his body to recover. I also have him on GSH which I think has made a big difference also. He has gained 4 kilos in the last couple of months, which is huge!

He had one flare up at the end of January and had two weeks of nedded a/bs. He is doing well...

Inquire about Azithromycin (if you havent already), I think it really helps a lot.

Ha Ha

Just realised this was an old post. Oh well, decided to leave my words of wisdom anyhow as someone might find it interesting!!
How is Reece doing?

dasjsmum

Hi

My son spent the last 18 months with constant recurring infections (pa flare ups)...as soon as we finished a course he became sick again. The feeling is so helpless and depressing...you do all you can and nothing works.

Fortunately Sam was put on Azith. in Nov which has given him a break from constant infections and enabled his body to recover. I also have him on GSH which I think has made a big difference also. He has gained 4 kilos in the last couple of months, which is huge!

He had one flare up at the end of January and had two weeks of nedded a/bs. He is doing well...

Inquire about Azithromycin (if you havent already), I think it really helps a lot.

Ha Ha

Just realised this was an old post. Oh well, decided to leave my words of wisdom anyhow as someone might find it interesting!!
How is Reece doing?

dasjsmum

Hi

Ha Ha

How is Reece doing?