Wii Fit

Diane

My boyfriend has the Wii and i played baseball and bowling and realized its a great way to stay active. The more i keep hearing about it the more i want one, but they are very pricey and that kind of puts a damper on the idea of getting one.

Diane

My boyfriend has the Wii and i played baseball and bowling and realized its a great way to stay active. The more i keep hearing about it the more i want one, but they are very pricey and that kind of puts a damper on the idea of getting one.

Diane

Diane

Diane

laulau555

we just got the wii fit today. We couldn't find it any where in stores so my mom splurged on Ebay but now we have it and its GREAT! I coughed up so much junk with it and its a good thing to have if you can't get to the gym, although it doesn't compare with running, I think its good to atleast do SOMETHING and have fun!!!!

laulau555

we just got the wii fit today. We couldn't find it any where in stores so my mom splurged on Ebay but now we have it and its GREAT! I coughed up so much junk with it and its a good thing to have if you can't get to the gym, although it doesn't compare with running, I think its good to atleast do SOMETHING and have fun!!!!

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555