Will my insurance pay for Cayston?

triples15

Super Moderator
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Jeana</b></i>
<br />
<br />My insurance covered 80% and for the remaining approximately $1000 a patient assistance program covered that I believe was through Cayston also (other than the $25). I hope this continues into the future, because otherwise I will not be able to afford it.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Same here Jeana. Mckesson patient assistance program picked up the difference, leaving me with a $25 copay. I haven't refilled it yet, but I'm also hoping it will be the same with future fills.
<br />
<br />Take care, I hope the Cayston helps bring your PFT's back up!

W

windex125

Hi all, I just filled out the paper work for this drug at the doctors today, can anyone tell me how they are doing on it, any side effects? what to expect. I wld appreciate any feed back

W

windex125

Hi all, I just filled out the paper work for this drug at the doctors today, can anyone tell me how they are doing on it, any side effects? what to expect. I wld appreciate any feed back

W

windex125

Jeana

When I took it previously as part of the drug study, I had no side effects and it was much more tolerable than TOBI. It eliminated my PA for over a year. I will also tell you that my experience once the paper work has been filled out is a 9 day wait to go through the insurance, get the assistance, and receive the drug.

Jeana

When I took it previously as part of the drug study, I had no side effects and it was much more tolerable than TOBI. It eliminated my PA for over a year. I will also tell you that my experience once the paper work has been filled out is a 9 day wait to go through the insurance, get the assistance, and receive the drug.

Jeana