wish my little prince luck

mrsp86

well guys tomorrow is the day haydn gets his sweat test im dreading it dont know why hope all goes well as he has had that many docs and nurses about hm lately even taking him to the clinic to get weighed is turning out to be a night mare x cheers guys

mrsp86

well guys tomorrow is the day haydn gets his sweat test im dreading it dont know why hope all goes well as he has had that many docs and nurses about hm lately even taking him to the clinic to get weighed is turning out to be a night mare x cheers guys

mrsp86

mrsp86

mrsp86

Marjolein

I'll be thinking of you!

I hope they will give you the results soon as possible.
They should have them in a few hours...

So you don't have to wait and be in the unknown anymore...

Marjolein

I'll be thinking of you!

Marjolein

I'll be thinking of you!

Marjolein

I'll be thinking of you!

Marjolein

I'll be thinking of you!
<br />
<br />I hope they will give you the results soon as possible.
<br />They should have them in a few hours...
<br />
<br />So you don't have to wait and be in the unknown anymore...

mrsp86

if only it was that easy when i spoke to the department they said it would be done by the end of the week as seemingly it needs to go thru internal mail

mrsp86

if only it was that easy when i spoke to the department they said it would be done by the end of the week as seemingly it needs to go thru internal mail

mrsp86

mrsp86

mrsp86