"Wishes"

anonymous

My daughter's first wish was to go to Africa (she loves snakes - the bigger the better) which of course was not possible. Her 2nd choice was to have her very own monkey (no go there as well). She ended up having a wonderful trip to Disney World through Give Kids The World when she was 8 years old. It was an experience we will never, ever forget. The parks were wonderful and treated her like royalty. For those of you that have been and know about waiting in lines to get autographs from the Disney characters can relate. We were told to be at a certain location at a certain time and when we arrived they had the whole area roped off and only allowed our daughter inside where they had gathered all the characters that presented her with flowers, kisses, hugs, and an autograph book that they all signed. Still brings tears of joy to my eyes - just thinking about it.

cfmomma

My son is five and I was wondering when you think he should ask for wish? I want him to be old enough to really appreciate his wish.

Dustinsmom123

Dustin is Making a wish to go to Hawii. We are suppose to be going around the end of January or the first of Feb. I bet we have alot of fun. If anyone has questions I can help with please let me know. Dustinsmom123