"Womens problems"

bigstar

"Womens problems

i m facing the same problems for 6 yaers now.My cycle is a mess.Most times i got twice in a month.I got period since i was 12 and im 18 now. My weight is pretty normal and i dont have diabetes though im borderline for years as all cfers.Last years after a period of much stress i kepr having blood for more than a month!!!!!I went to the doctor and he told me that i have no problem.This is just the way my body works.Im better now since i dont have to worry about it anymore.
I suggest you did the same.

bigstar

"Womens problems

i m facing the same problems for 6 yaers now.My cycle is a mess.Most times i got twice in a month.I got period since i was 12 and im 18 now. My weight is pretty normal and i dont have diabetes though im borderline for years as all cfers.Last years after a period of much stress i kepr having blood for more than a month!!!!!I went to the doctor and he told me that i have no problem.This is just the way my body works.Im better now since i dont have to worry about it anymore.

bigstar

"Womens problems

bigstar

"Womens problems

bigstar

"Womens problems