working and PICC lines

S

semperfiohana

i worked years ago with a picc line in my arm. i worked in a grocery store. i worked the line and the office. the second time i worked with a picc line placed in my arm it did get infected. i think the getting infected had more to do with the fact that the vein was dug for pretty good. i would definetly not work with one now just because of that experience, then again i am a stay at home mom now too lol. hope he starts feeling better soon!

S

semperfiohana

i worked years ago with a picc line in my arm. i worked in a grocery store. i worked the line and the office. the second time i worked with a picc line placed in my arm it did get infected. i think the getting infected had more to do with the fact that the vein was dug for pretty good. i would definetly not work with one now just because of that experience, then again i am a stay at home mom now too lol. hope he starts feeling better soon!

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana