Working out

AGRLMK

upper body work is supposed to help us. I've been trying to work out but it's been hard to find time to say the least. I'm going in for a tuneup next week, but maybe after Valentines day I should be de-accessed and able to work out.

laur

AGRLMK

upper body work is supposed to help us. I've been trying to work out but it's been hard to find time to say the least. I'm going in for a tuneup next week, but maybe after Valentines day I should be de-accessed and able to work out.

laur

AGRLMK

laur

AGRLMK

laur

AGRLMK

<br />
<br />laur

AGRLMK

laur

AGRLMK

laur

AGRLMK

laur

AGRLMK

laur

AGRLMK

<br />
<br />laur

kmaried

Hey Jess!,

I do a lot of yoga and pilates DVDs.

I actually really like the MTV Pilates and Yoga series. They are both done by they same person. The MTV pilates is broken up in to two 20-25 minute segments; one focusing on your upper body and the other on your lower body. There are two yoga ones - Yoga and Power Yoga. I do both, but Power Yoga is significantly harder!

I do the Rael DVD (from Melissa's post) sometimes, too. It's a full hour but a little slower and more focused on technique than the MTV ones which move a bit faster. You will feel your abs in the morning after this one, though!

Good luck!

Kris
26 w/ CF

kmaried

Hey Jess!,

I actually really like the MTV Pilates and Yoga series. They are both done by they same person. The MTV pilates is broken up in to two 20-25 minute segments; one focusing on your upper body and the other on your lower body. There are two yoga ones - Yoga and Power Yoga. I do both, but Power Yoga is significantly harder!

I do the Rael DVD (from Melissa's post) sometimes, too. It's a full hour but a little slower and more focused on technique than the MTV ones which move a bit faster. You will feel your abs in the morning after this one, though!

Good luck!

Kris
26 w/ CF

kmaried

Hey Jess!,

Good luck!

Kris
26 w/ CF

kmaried

Hey Jess!,

Good luck!

Kris
26 w/ CF

kmaried

Hey Jess!,
<br />
<br />I do a lot of yoga and pilates DVDs.
<br />
<br />I actually really like the MTV Pilates and Yoga series. They are both done by they same person. The MTV pilates is broken up in to two 20-25 minute segments; one focusing on your upper body and the other on your lower body. There are two yoga ones - Yoga and Power Yoga. I do both, but Power Yoga is significantly harder!
<br />
<br />I do the Rael DVD (from Melissa's post) sometimes, too. It's a full hour but a little slower and more focused on technique than the MTV ones which move a bit faster. You will feel your abs in the morning after this one, though!
<br />
<br />Good luck!
<br />
<br />Kris
<br />26 w/ CF

phutton

happy tuesday

I teach Pilates and it great for CF. I have never been more aware of breath.

I would recommend the winsor pilates to start. It comes with three cds. The first one really breaks down the moves which I think is great. The other three progress you through at your pace.

Good luck!!

phutton

happy tuesday

I would recommend the winsor pilates to start. It comes with three cds. The first one really breaks down the moves which I think is great. The other three progress you through at your pace.

Good luck!!

phutton

happy tuesday

Good luck!!

phutton

happy tuesday

Good luck!!

phutton

happy tuesday
<br />
<br />I teach Pilates and it great for CF. I have never been more aware of breath.
<br />
<br />I would recommend the winsor pilates to start. It comes with three cds. The first one really breaks down the moves which I think is great. The other three progress you through at your pace.
<br />
<br />Good luck!!