Workout Music

mom2lillian

I like to listen to upbeat music of all sorts when working out, it is about time to re-load my mp3 as I have heard it all way through a few times.

Anyone have some suggestions?

mom2lillian

I like to listen to upbeat music of all sorts when working out, it is about time to re-load my mp3 as I have heard it all way through a few times.

mom2lillian

jfarel

Maybe you know but I asked this question a couple months ago. Anyway, it didn't get too many responses, but the thread should still be on the board if you want to read it.

My personal fave is Survivor's Eye of the Tiger.

jfarel

Maybe you know but I asked this question a couple months ago. Anyway, it didn't get too many responses, but the thread should still be on the board if you want to read it.

jfarel

B

Brian1986

Survivor and Europe if you're into Eighties music. And Foreigner.

Me, I listen to stuff like Foo Fighters and Pantera when I exercise.

B

Brian1986

B

Brian1986

B

Brian1986

B

Brian1986

H

hopesiris

Survivor, of course-I also add in a few disco tunes. Need to update mine too, my treadmill arrives next week.

H

hopesiris

Survivor, of course-I also add in a few disco tunes. Need to update mine too, my treadmill arrives next week.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

jaimers

Super Moderator
when i make it to the gym i like to listen to stuff like D.H.T, DJ Sammy, Cascada, T.A.T.U., DJ ENCORE...they are under the "dance" category of music on itunes but they are just really upbeat/fast tempo songs. definitly not high quality lyrics or anything like that but good to workout to.

jaimers

Super Moderator
when i make it to the gym i like to listen to stuff like D.H.T, DJ Sammy, Cascada, T.A.T.U., DJ ENCORE...they are under the "dance" category of music on itunes but they are just really upbeat/fast tempo songs. definitly not high quality lyrics or anything like that but good to workout to.

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator