worried about Josh

bmombtoo

yep...........Dr. Zeitlin did his diagnostic workup and that is who we almost always see. He has another appt. for followup on June 8. Hope its a good one and he ddoesn't have . to go to the hospital. He seems the same to be at his peak flows are at 500 and sometimes 550.

bmombtoo

yep...........Dr. Zeitlin did his diagnostic workup and that is who we almost always see. He has another appt. for followup on June 8. Hope its a good one and he ddoesn't have . to go to the hospital. He seems the same to be at his peak flows are at 500 and sometimes 550.

bmombtoo

S

sdelorenzo

My son had similar issues. Eighteen months ago his lung function dropped from 115% to around 65%. It stayed around 65-80% for well over a year. He felt great the whole time. His doctor tried everything and suspected ABPA. It wasn't until they did a second bronch that my son finally cultured it. After 3 months of treatment for ABPA his PFT's shot back up to 110% and have remained there the past few months. Hopefully, that is all behind us. Hope your son improves soon.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 9 and Jack, 7 both with CF, Grant, 2 and Paige, 7 months both without CF

S

sdelorenzo

My son had similar issues. Eighteen months ago his lung function dropped from 115% to around 65%. It stayed around 65-80% for well over a year. He felt great the whole time. His doctor tried everything and suspected ABPA. It wasn't until they did a second bronch that my son finally cultured it. After 3 months of treatment for ABPA his PFT's shot back up to 110% and have remained there the past few months. Hopefully, that is all behind us. Hope your son improves soon.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 9 and Jack, 7 both with CF, Grant, 2 and Paige, 7 months both without CF

S

sdelorenzo

<br />Sharon, mom of Sophia, 9 and Jack, 7 both with CF, Grant, 2 and Paige, 7 months both without CF

petnurse

Dolline...I have no help, as my son is young, buut I had to write you! Looking at your family's names...My husband is David, my oldest son is Josh, and my youngest is Philip. I never meet people with a Philip. LOL. Good luck. I hope they can bring is lung functions back up soon!

petnurse

Dolline...I have no help, as my son is young, buut I had to write you! Looking at your family's names...My husband is David, my oldest son is Josh, and my youngest is Philip. I never meet people with a Philip. LOL. Good luck. I hope they can bring is lung functions back up soon!

petnurse

<p>Dolline...I have no help, as my son is young, buut I had to write you! Looking at your family's names...My husband is David, my oldest son is Josh, and my youngest is Philip. I never meet people with a Philip. LOL. Good luck. I hope they can bring is lung functions back up soon!
<p>