Worried

PlumPerfect

when we started with Brandon, they didn't start with neds and i think as they noticed increase in needing other things they added it. thye pretty much added utill I stopped haveing complaints about a cough. If there aren't any signs I would imagine no dr. would prescribe it.. yet with my son.. he had never been horrible, but had showed a tiny bit of a sign in needing such thing so that is when they added it in. They started pulmazyme and pulmicort after I brought him in for a cough that wouldn't go away and they said it wasn't from being sick.. so they started this. I guess it would be a positive knowing that my child didn't need all of that and take that blessing for as long as you can, some people are just lucky in not needing as much or haveing as many symptoms and that is a great thing.. I would only be concerned if i noticed symptoms that were not being treated.

PlumPerfect

when we started with Brandon, they didn't start with neds and i think as they noticed increase in needing other things they added it. thye pretty much added utill I stopped haveing complaints about a cough. If there aren't any signs I would imagine no dr. would prescribe it.. yet with my son.. he had never been horrible, but had showed a tiny bit of a sign in needing such thing so that is when they added it in. They started pulmazyme and pulmicort after I brought him in for a cough that wouldn't go away and they said it wasn't from being sick.. so they started this. I guess it would be a positive knowing that my child didn't need all of that and take that blessing for as long as you can, some people are just lucky in not needing as much or haveing as many symptoms and that is a great thing.. I would only be concerned if i noticed symptoms that were not being treated.

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect