Wow..Just got dumped for the 4th time by the same man..

Mooniesatx

Wow, Alot happening is with me, lately..Let's see you guys give me advise..A man you marry, has been in your life for almost 8 years, has lied to you almostof the whole time, has left you "BECAUSE THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE" three times before, and your both 40 yrs old..Two kids, one with CF and very sick...and a toddler who thinks the world of him..My Patricio(w/CF) has him pegged..He's with us three/six months then he can't handle it...And everytime he asks "Why don't you trust me" mmmmm....maybe because of all the lies and every time you think it's time to pick up leave, you do it behind my back and do it..He has lied and told me he was on a business a trip and he ended up in Oregon with his buddies..Lied to me..that is one example of what this man has done...Am done..His excuse to moving out behind my back, while I was @ the hospital was " You don't Trust Me"..Would any of you??

Mooniesatx

Wow, Alot happening is with me, lately..Let's see you guys give me advise..A man you marry, has been in your life for almost 8 years, has lied to you almostof the whole time, has left you "BECAUSE THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE" three times before, and your both 40 yrs old..Two kids, one with CF and very sick...and a toddler who thinks the world of him..My Patricio(w/CF) has him pegged..He's with us three/six months then he can't handle it...And everytime he asks "Why don't you trust me" mmmmm....maybe because of all the lies and every time you think it's time to pick up leave, you do it behind my back and do it..He has lied and told me he was on a business a trip and he ended up in Oregon with his buddies..Lied to me..that is one example of what this man has done...Am done..His excuse to moving out behind my back, while I was @ the hospital was " You don't Trust Me"..Would any of you??

Mooniesatx

Mooniesatx

Mooniesatx

Mooniesatx

Emily65Roses

Simply put... hell no. Sounds like an irresponsible twit who liked the idea of having kids until it became more than just "cute healthy kid." The second CF popped up it was like "Okay this isn't fun anymore, see ya."

Emily65Roses

Simply put... hell no. Sounds like an irresponsible twit who liked the idea of having kids until it became more than just "cute healthy kid." The second CF popped up it was like "Okay this isn't fun anymore, see ya."

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

lightNlife

I'm shocked that you need to get advice from strangers about your situation. What you're describing is unhealthy in a lot of ways. I'm sorry you made a bad choice in a man. I hardly doubt he just magically changed into scum once you two got married.

Now it's time to do the right thing.

I hope for the kids' sake that you'll do what you need to in order to keep their lives as chaos free as possible. Do your parents live near by? Can you move in with them so that you can provide a stable and positive home environment? You're going to need a lot of support as a parent of a CFer.

lightNlife

I'm shocked that you need to get advice from strangers about your situation. What you're describing is unhealthy in a lot of ways. I'm sorry you made a bad choice in a man. I hardly doubt he just magically changed into scum once you two got married.

I hope for the kids' sake that you'll do what you need to in order to keep their lives as chaos free as possible. Do your parents live near by? Can you move in with them so that you can provide a stable and positive home environment? You're going to need a lot of support as a parent of a CFer.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

Faust

What lightnlife said. Saved me some typing. As for my advice: Kill him, feed him into an industrial chipper machine, and slowly feed the remains to the neighbors dogs. Maybe keep his testicles in a box so whenever you are reminded of him, you can take out the nads and slowly step on them.

Faust

What lightnlife said. Saved me some typing. As for my advice: Kill him, feed him into an industrial chipper machine, and slowly feed the remains to the neighbors dogs. Maybe keep his testicles in a box so whenever you are reminded of him, you can take out the nads and slowly step on them.