www.cfvoice.com...you'll want to take a look peeps!

letsrockcfem

Hey guys,
As some of you may know I was flown to Seattle in March to do some tapings for Novartis, a really huge pharmacutical company that is dedicated to working to spread Cystic Fibrosis awareness (this is big time). Today Novartis launched a new website (that the tapings were done for) and it is incredible. The site is to reach out to patients young and old, family members, friends and parents of newly diagnosed CF kids.

So go to www.cfvoice.com and check it all out, the whole site is really really awesome. BUT if you would like to see the videos that feature me click on the ADULTS button on the main page. When you are there you will see a suitcase with stickers, if you click on those you will be taken to some montages. Each montage will feature me and 3 others with CF and they are all about different topics that we as adults with CF face on a daily basis. Watch them all! THEN click on the ROCK CF link/logo and you will see an 8 minute video on yours truly. That's me!

So take your time, sit back relax, watch some beatiful people talk and learn about Cystic Fibrosis.

Let me know what you think. I promise you will love it.

Rock CF,
Emily

letsrockcfem

Hey guys,
As some of you may know I was flown to Seattle in March to do some tapings for Novartis, a really huge pharmacutical company that is dedicated to working to spread Cystic Fibrosis awareness (this is big time). Today Novartis launched a new website (that the tapings were done for) and it is incredible. The site is to reach out to patients young and old, family members, friends and parents of newly diagnosed CF kids.

So go to www.cfvoice.com and check it all out, the whole site is really really awesome. BUT if you would like to see the videos that feature me click on the ADULTS button on the main page. When you are there you will see a suitcase with stickers, if you click on those you will be taken to some montages. Each montage will feature me and 3 others with CF and they are all about different topics that we as adults with CF face on a daily basis. Watch them all! THEN click on the ROCK CF link/logo and you will see an 8 minute video on yours truly. That's me!

So take your time, sit back relax, watch some beatiful people talk and learn about Cystic Fibrosis.

Rock CF,
Emily

letsrockcfem

Hey guys,

Rock CF,
Emily

letsrockcfem

Hey guys,

Rock CF,
Emily

letsrockcfem

Hey guys,

Rock CF,
Emily

JORDYSMOM

You were right; I loved it! I e-mailed a link to my family and friends. I think what you do is awesome.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

You were right; I loved it! I e-mailed a link to my family and friends. I think what you do is awesome.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

kayleesgrandma

Em, don't know what the problem was, but I went to the site and got a "cold fushion site". Darn...and then it said it wasn't secure. Must be the hospital system... will try when I get home. Can't wait to see you!

kayleesgrandma

Em, don't know what the problem was, but I went to the site and got a "cold fushion site". Darn...and then it said it wasn't secure. Must be the hospital system... will try when I get home. Can't wait to see you!

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma