yard work

Kendra

Question,

For doing yard work such as mowing the lawn- would it be beneficial to wear a mask. does all the grass and allergians seem to bother other CFers. My husband says that he is fine without one but not sure it is wise.

thanks

Kendra

Question,

For doing yard work such as mowing the lawn- would it be beneficial to wear a mask. does all the grass and allergians seem to bother other CFers. My husband says that he is fine without one but not sure it is wise.

thanks

Kendra

Question,

thanks

Kendra

Question,

thanks

Kendra

Question,
<br />
<br />For doing yard work such as mowing the lawn- would it be beneficial to wear a mask. does all the grass and allergians seem to bother other CFers. My husband says that he is fine without one but not sure it is wise.
<br />
<br />thanks
<br />

folione

Wearing a mask is a good idea for anybody, let alone someone with respiratory issues; mowing kicks up lots of dust, including dirt (which is a place where all sorts of molds and germs like to live). And if it is a gas-powered mower, it is almost certain to be putting out a fair amount of exhaust particulates that are no good.

folione

Wearing a mask is a good idea for anybody, let alone someone with respiratory issues; mowing kicks up lots of dust, including dirt (which is a place where all sorts of molds and germs like to live). And if it is a gas-powered mower, it is almost certain to be putting out a fair amount of exhaust particulates that are no good.

folione

folione

folione

Jane

Digital opinion leader
The mycobacteria my boys contracted a few years back came from airborne dirt. They don't know where exactly, but we tend to be pretty cautious now.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
The mycobacteria my boys contracted a few years back came from airborne dirt. They don't know where exactly, but we tend to be pretty cautious now.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

JazzysMom

I never wore one, but if I had the physical ability to still do it now I would wear one. I miss mowing, raking & other yard work.

I just dont have the stamina at this point.

JazzysMom

I never wore one, but if I had the physical ability to still do it now I would wear one. I miss mowing, raking & other yard work.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I just dont have the stamina at this point.