Yellow?

NanaKay

Thanks so much for sharing this information with me. The doctors seem to think she just needs time and her liver will improve and the yellow will go away. We're so very thankful to God that Khloe is home and I'm so happy for all the CF babies who are now home with their families!

NanaKay

Thanks so much for sharing this information with me. The doctors seem to think she just needs time and her liver will improve and the yellow will go away. We're so very thankful to God that Khloe is home and I'm so happy for all the CF babies who are now home with their families!

NanaKay

NanaKay

NanaKay