Yorkies

dlo2977

I'm a veterinarian, and I can tell you that yorkies are considered a "hypoallergenic" breed because they have hair rather than fur. So, you would be much less likely to have an allergy to a yorkie vs. some other breeds. Personally, I think the benefits of having a pet outweigh the worry about allergens. There are allergens everywhere, and most are unavoidable. Obviously if your child had severe allergies to a pet, it wouldn't be good to have one in the house, but if there isn't an allergy present, go for it!

dlo2977

I'm a veterinarian, and I can tell you that yorkies are considered a "hypoallergenic" breed because they have hair rather than fur. So, you would be much less likely to have an allergy to a yorkie vs. some other breeds. Personally, I think the benefits of having a pet outweigh the worry about allergens. There are allergens everywhere, and most are unavoidable. Obviously if your child had severe allergies to a pet, it wouldn't be good to have one in the house, but if there isn't an allergy present, go for it!

dlo2977

dlo2977

dlo2977