You know you're a CF mom\dad\parent when......

azdesertrat

This stuff is all too funny!
A great man once said that in order for humor to be funny there must be a certain element of truth to it. So here's your proof...
I really enjoy this site; just wish it had been around (maybe I just hadn't found it yet) when I was going through some really hard times dealing with CF.

azdesertrat

This stuff is all too funny!
A great man once said that in order for humor to be funny there must be a certain element of truth to it. So here's your proof...
I really enjoy this site; just wish it had been around (maybe I just hadn't found it yet) when I was going through some really hard times dealing with CF.

K

Kaethe108

...when you joke at the People checking out your 5 months old Baby: "no, She is Not pregnant, her belly always Looks like that."
...when you think about buying a Gas mask for changing diapers.
...when People stare at you because you put Salt into the milk of your newborn.
...when you proudly tell to People that now you started practising how to Beat your Baby.

K

Kaethe108

...when you joke at the People checking out your 5 months old Baby: "no, She is Not pregnant, her belly always Looks like that."
...when you proudly tell to People that now you started practising how to Beat your Baby.

K

Kaethe108

biz

@Becca my Aidan absolutly looooooves cucumber. i had no idea it was a cf thing. why? he loves pickles too bout i knew the reason for that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elizabeth

biz

@Becca my Aidan absolutly looooooves cucumber. i had no idea it was a cf thing. why? he loves pickles too bout i knew the reason for that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elizabeth

biz

Elizabeth

mysticrose

When you walk straight to the soap isle to check out the hand sanitizers.
In your purse you carry cans of Pediasure, enzymes, antibitiotics, purrell wipes, glucose monitor, and NO make-up because there is no room.
You buy a phone or gadget JUST for the med/proccedure alarms you need through out the day.
When walking through the store said gadget goes off and the children take their cans and pills out of the purse with our being told.

mysticrose

In your purse you carry cans of Pediasure, enzymes, antibitiotics, purrell wipes, glucose monitor, and NO make-up because there is no room.
You buy a phone or gadget JUST for the med/proccedure alarms you need through out the day.
When walking through the store said gadget goes off and the children take their cans and pills out of the purse with our being told.

mysticrose

imported_Momto2

As a mom with CF, you nebulize, take all sorts of meds, have a cold drink with you and an inhaler, all just to pick your kids up from school and prevent embarrassing them in front of their classmates with a coughing attack.

Now, to their credit, it has happened and they werent embarrassed, just concerned, but I surely turned red!

Another one....when you get let out rip-snorter of a pooter at the dinner table and no one so much as twitches.....

imported_Momto2

As a mom with CF, you nebulize, take all sorts of meds, have a cold drink with you and an inhaler, all just to pick your kids up from school and prevent embarrassing them in front of their classmates with a coughing attack.

Now, to their credit, it has happened and they werent embarrassed, just concerned, but I surely turned red!

Another one....when you get let out rip-snorter of a pooter at the dinner table and no one so much as twitches.....

imported_Momto2

Beccamom

I assume loving cucumber was just because I cringe at every bite my daughter takes of it. One more bite with no fat.

Beccamom

I assume loving cucumber was just because I cringe at every bite my daughter takes of it. One more bite with no fat.

Beccamom

Daisymae1997

Our Moose club has a Cucumber salad that is basically sliced raw cucumbers with a salty, creamy sauce. That's all I take from the salad bar. I will get the recipe.

Daisymae1997

Our Moose club has a Cucumber salad that is basically sliced raw cucumbers with a salty, creamy sauce. That's all I take from the salad bar. I will get the recipe.

Daisymae1997