You know you've got CF when ....

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>anonymous</b></i>

When you notice if one of your friends has LOVELY VEINS...</end quote></div>

When the men in your life look at your veins before your boobs or butt!

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>thefrogprincess</b></i>

When you can hack up something and spit just as good as any trucker.</end quote></div>

OMG Hubby & I just had contest tonight

He told me I wasnt half bad for a girl! LOL!

anonymous

You know you have CF when....Your in a public place coughing up a lung and not one of your friends asks you if you're ok.

blindhearted

while driving, you can assemble your albuterol puffer to the aerochameber with one hand, your other hand doesnt leave the wheel, you continue to drive straight and your eyes never leave the road.

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>blindhearted</b></i>

while driving, you can assemble your albuterol puffer to the aerochameber with one hand, your other hand doesnt leave the wheel, you continue to drive straight and your eyes never leave the road.</end quote></div>

And to think of these novice that cant talk on the cell phone & drive have laws being made due to their accidents......ha AMATEURS!

when you can spot a nurse that is new or that is training to do a pic line or you ask a nurse their track record of getting the needle in the first time for blood draw or to do an iv.

when you becoming fast friends with the pharmisit or your home care nurse

when people know your cough, you have cf.

when you can spot a nurse that is new or that is training to do a pic line or you ask a nurse their track record of getting the needle in the first time for blood draw or to do an iv.

when you becoming fast friends with the pharmisit or your home care nurse

when people know your cough, you have cf.

<br />
<br />when you becoming fast friends with the pharmisit or your home care nurse
<br />
<br />when people know your cough, you have cf.