You'll all like this.

perky79

So I decide to stop in a Panda Express for food today. It had been a while since my last breathing treatement so I decided to use my handicap placard as there were no other close parking spots. I noticed a cop just parked a couple of spots over. When I got out of my car he gets out of his car and says "I noticed you dont have handicap plates." "Do you have a placard?" I respond with a yes. Which he replies with "funny you dont LOOK handicapped!" Not a second later I respond "ya funny how that works cause I mean you dont LOOK ignorant." Cop just looks at me for a few seconds and gets back in his car. Wow that felt great.

perky79

So I decide to stop in a Panda Express for food today. It had been a while since my last breathing treatement so I decided to use my handicap placard as there were no other close parking spots. I noticed a cop just parked a couple of spots over. When I got out of my car he gets out of his car and says "I noticed you dont have handicap plates." "Do you have a placard?" I respond with a yes. Which he replies with "funny you dont LOOK handicapped!" Not a second later I respond "ya funny how that works cause I mean you dont LOOK ignorant." Cop just looks at me for a few seconds and gets back in his car. Wow that felt great.

perky79

beleache

Thanks for sharing that, i loved it and have to remember those words for the next bone head that says " you don't look handiapped ". Joni 54 y/o w c/f

beleache

Thanks for sharing that, i loved it and have to remember those words for the next bone head that says " you don't look handiapped ". Joni 54 y/o w c/f

beleache