You'll all like this.

Emily65Roses

I once had a cop give me attitude for using mine. He gave me a funny eyebrow and said "Is that YOUR sticker?" like he was certain I stole it from my little old granny.

I'm so glad you called him ignorant. <3

Emily65Roses

I once had a cop give me attitude for using mine. He gave me a funny eyebrow and said "Is that YOUR sticker?" like he was certain I stole it from my little old granny.

I'm so glad you called him ignorant. <3

Rutgersnyy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>perky79</b></i>

So I decide to stop in a Panda Express for food today. It had been a while since my last breathing treatement so I decided to use my handicap placard as there were no other close parking spots. I noticed a cop just parked a couple of spots over. When I got out of my car he gets out of his car and says "I noticed you dont have handicap plates." "Do you have a placard?" I respond with a yes. Which he replies with "funny you dont LOOK handicapped!" Not a second later I respond "ya funny how that works cause I mean you dont LOOK ignorant." Cop just looks at me for a few seconds and gets back in his car. Wow that felt great.</end quote></div>

Maybe he meant it as a compliment?

Rutgersnyy

So I decide to stop in a Panda Express for food today. It had been a while since my last breathing treatement so I decided to use my handicap placard as there were no other close parking spots. I noticed a cop just parked a couple of spots over. When I got out of my car he gets out of his car and says "I noticed you dont have handicap plates." "Do you have a placard?" I respond with a yes. Which he replies with "funny you dont LOOK handicapped!" Not a second later I respond "ya funny how that works cause I mean you dont LOOK ignorant." Cop just looks at me for a few seconds and gets back in his car. Wow that felt great.</end quote></div>

Rutgersnyy

bmombtoo

I don't look handicapped either until you look closely at my pants and see the pad of the knne braces underneath, or watch me walk up the steps, or go up hill when I left my cane in the car!!!!!!!!!
Need both knees replaced....from osteo. Now if my nasal potential differential is positive, I think the knee damage is CF.

bmombtoo

I don't look handicapped either until you look closely at my pants and see the pad of the knne braces underneath, or watch me walk up the steps, or go up hill when I left my cane in the car!!!!!!!!!
Need both knees replaced....from osteo. Now if my nasal potential differential is positive, I think the knee damage is CF.

bmombtoo