Your Elf Name

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>fourkidsmom</b></i>

Chipper Smickleifigus

Fourkidsmom</end quote></div>

Hmmm -- you must be related to my husband Buttons Smickleifigus and my son Daffy Smicklefigus. And people wonder why I kept my maiden name -- Monkeybuns

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>fourkidsmom</b></i>

Chipper Smickleifigus

Hmmm -- you must be related to my husband Buttons Smickleifigus and my son Daffy Smicklefigus. And people wonder why I kept my maiden name -- Monkeybuns

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Chipper Smickleifigus

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Chipper Smickleifigus

Fourkidsmom</end quote>

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Chipper Smickleifigus

Fourkidsmom</end quote>

2005CFmom

Super Moderator
We are the Candy-Lip family.
I'm Bouncy, my husband is Pinky, and our two daughters - Goofy and Daffy!

Before I was married, I was Bouncy Monkey-Buns!

2005CFmom

Super Moderator

2005CFmom

Super Moderator

2005CFmom

Super Moderator

2005CFmom

Super Moderator

JORDYSMOM

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>65rosessamurai</b></i>

My ex's name (by her maiden name) is Dingy Spirit-fingers!</end quote></div>

You've got to be joking Fred! She must have the same name as me. That's crazy. I swear I'm not your ex. LOL!

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>65rosessamurai</b></i>

You've got to be joking Fred! She must have the same name as me. That's crazy. I swear I'm not your ex. LOL!

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

My ex's name (by her maiden name) is Dingy Spirit-fingers!</end quote>

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

My ex's name (by her maiden name) is Dingy Spirit-fingers!</end quote>

Stacey