Zantac/Previcid Anyone?

vinsmom

I know we're totally not suppose to do this, but I hate to just throw them away. My son switched from Zantac to a Previcid and we have 2 full boxes of unopened tablets. (75 mg) If anyone wants them, please respond and I'll mail them out.

vinsmom

I know we're totally not suppose to do this, but I hate to just throw them away. My son switched from Zantac to a Previcid and we have 2 full boxes of unopened tablets. (75 mg) If anyone wants them, please respond and I'll mail them out.

vinsmom

vinsmom

vinsmom