Zantac & spitting up

Solo

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>TobysMom</b></i>

My son HATES zantac!! If I try to administer it without "hiding" it in baby applesauce, he'll just spit it out. SOLO: do you think they make that herb in a liquid form for babies? I have an appointment on Friday, so I may ask them what they suggest. DS still vomits 2-3x per week, even while on Zantac.</end quote></div>

Hello Tobysmom. I have not seen that exact combination of homeopathic remedies in a liquid form. The suggested dose does not work for me, as my stomach produces way to much acid, but my mother uses it now, and it works great for her. She was spending $60 a month on Prilosec, now just $7-$8 a month on this!

Solo

My son HATES zantac!! If I try to administer it without "hiding" it in baby applesauce, he'll just spit it out. SOLO: do you think they make that herb in a liquid form for babies? I have an appointment on Friday, so I may ask them what they suggest. DS still vomits 2-3x per week, even while on Zantac.</end quote></div>

Hello Tobysmom. I have not seen that exact combination of homeopathic remedies in a liquid form. The suggested dose does not work for me, as my stomach produces way to much acid, but my mother uses it now, and it works great for her. She was spending $60 a month on Prilosec, now just $7-$8 a month on this!

Solo

Solo

My son HATES zantac!! If I try to administer it without "hiding" it in baby applesauce, he'll just spit it out. SOLO: do you think they make that herb in a liquid form for babies? I have an appointment on Friday, so I may ask them what they suggest. DS still vomits 2-3x per week, even while on Zantac.</end quote>

Solo

<br />
<br />My son HATES zantac!! If I try to administer it without "hiding" it in baby applesauce, he'll just spit it out. SOLO: do you think they make that herb in a liquid form for babies? I have an appointment on Friday, so I may ask them what they suggest. DS still vomits 2-3x per week, even while on Zantac.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Hello Tobysmom. I have not seen that exact combination of homeopathic remedies in a liquid form. The suggested dose does not work for me, as my stomach produces way to much acid, but my mother uses it now, and it works great for her. She was spending $60 a month on Prilosec, now just $7-$8 a month on this!

actNOWMom

hey Tia,
Ella is on 3ml's twice a day! She had an aweful time eating and then throwing up afterwards. When we increased ant acid it seemed to help a little but the throwing up still seems to happen every once and a while. I came to my own conclusion after very closely watching what and when it happens with a journal. She would be soo hungry for lunch she would eat too much! it was that simple! She would over eat and then throw up because she couldn't digest it all. She was ridiculously full!
Now, as soon as she makes the sign that she is all done we stop feeding her. Evening out the amount of food each feeding has definetly made an impact on the throwing up thing. hope this helps!

actNOWMom

hey Tia,
Ella is on 3ml's twice a day! She had an aweful time eating and then throwing up afterwards. When we increased ant acid it seemed to help a little but the throwing up still seems to happen every once and a while. I came to my own conclusion after very closely watching what and when it happens with a journal. She would be soo hungry for lunch she would eat too much! it was that simple! She would over eat and then throw up because she couldn't digest it all. She was ridiculously full!
Now, as soon as she makes the sign that she is all done we stop feeding her. Evening out the amount of food each feeding has definetly made an impact on the throwing up thing. hope this helps!

actNOWMom

hey Tia,

actNOWMom

hey Tia,

actNOWMom

hey Tia,
<br />Ella is on 3ml's twice a day! She had an aweful time eating and then throwing up afterwards. When we increased ant acid it seemed to help a little but the throwing up still seems to happen every once and a while. I came to my own conclusion after very closely watching what and when it happens with a journal. She would be soo hungry for lunch she would eat too much! it was that simple! She would over eat and then throw up because she couldn't digest it all. She was ridiculously full!
<br />Now, as soon as she makes the sign that she is all done we stop feeding her. Evening out the amount of food each feeding has definetly made an impact on the throwing up thing. hope this helps!

PlumPerfect

I would say between the over eating thing like the pp said and also we have our 3 month old on prevacid and he still spits up and throws up.. just try monitoring the intake, also if you have increased food but not enzymes that may be something to look at.. when ds started eating more our dr. said that he should be increased, but with his weight and age the pharmacist said he was in between dosage so we were bad and upped it our selves, we researched what would be to much for him and just made sure to play with it in the safe zone till we found out what worked... my aunt had told be ( cousin has cf) that she had to do that with my cousin and it was all just figuring out what works..

PlumPerfect

I would say between the over eating thing like the pp said and also we have our 3 month old on prevacid and he still spits up and throws up.. just try monitoring the intake, also if you have increased food but not enzymes that may be something to look at.. when ds started eating more our dr. said that he should be increased, but with his weight and age the pharmacist said he was in between dosage so we were bad and upped it our selves, we researched what would be to much for him and just made sure to play with it in the safe zone till we found out what worked... my aunt had told be ( cousin has cf) that she had to do that with my cousin and it was all just figuring out what works..

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

dmomof2angels

Tia, at6months they had taken my son off of zantac and put him on prevacid. He seemed to do alot better with the prevacid. He came off of prevacid all together just before he turned 1. See if your doctor would chng to prevacid. Also we were told to mix some rice cereal in with his formula bottle, this also seemed to ease on the spitting/throwing up.
Christi

dmomof2angels

Tia, at6months they had taken my son off of zantac and put him on prevacid. He seemed to do alot better with the prevacid. He came off of prevacid all together just before he turned 1. See if your doctor would chng to prevacid. Also we were told to mix some rice cereal in with his formula bottle, this also seemed to ease on the spitting/throwing up.
Christi

dmomof2angels

Christi

dmomof2angels

Christi

dmomof2angels

<br />Christi