Zenpep

Incomudrox

It works OK for me, but I'm not you. The best thing to do would be ask your clinic for samples if you are questioning it's efficacy in your case.

M

moxie1

I'm on it. For awhile I thought that if Ultrase came back I would go back on that, but now that I've been on it for awhile I'm fine with it.

Jana

It didn't seem to work as well for me as Pancrease, and I was able to switch back when Pancreaze came back on the market. However, it turned out that a lot of my increased abdominal pain was from a gall bladder problem. It just took me a couple of years and a really bad attack to realize it was actually more than pain from digestive issues.

So--I may have been blaming it on the wrong issue. Either way, I'm back on Pancreaze now.

Havoc

I liked Ultrase as well. Ultresa has been approved, but when I tried to get it a few weeks ago I was told it wasn't available for order yet. We had a look at the breakdown of Lipase, Amylase and Protease for Ultresa and it is similar to Ultrase. I have an appointment in May and I will check again then about availability.

I too am waiting for Ultresa to be available.
Zenpep is okay but I prefer Ultrase coupled with Prevacid, that seems like the best combo for me. Others I am sure are different. Creon was the worst for me.

JennyCoulon

My oldest who is 12 got switched to this about 6 months ago and it works great. He has always been on Creon and his 6 year old brother is on Creon and it still works well for him. I haven't heard anything but good things about it. Good luck

cffighter

I was actually introduced to Zenpep in the hospital during one of my stays a couple years back. Had never heard of it before and was hesitant to use it, but tried it anyway. Worked wonders for me, fixed most of the problems I had been having with Creon. Made me feel "normal", or what I approximated "normal" to be when it came to digestion, solid stool, not a lot of gas, and very few stomach aches. I do feel the repercussions of my actions if I don't take it at a meal though, heh. I've been able to maintain my weight and gain while being on it as well. All of these tell me it is the right enzyme for me.

LouLou

I'm considering a change now that the rewards program isn't as good. Yep I'll sell myself out to the best rewards. Granted I am a pretty high functioning PI..only need 3 - 20s with meals.

K

kross10911

I am on zenpep, I like it over Creon. I had gas issues with Creon when they switched me to it when Ultrase wasnt available anymore. I miss Ultrase, but I honestly think the Zenpep is working better for me. I have maintained my weight better... almost too good lol. I take the 20's . They prescribed me three with snack and four with meal. But of course I adujust to what I feel like it should be since I do seem to be struggling with more constipation since being on the Zenpep.