Zithromax issue

BaylorCrew07

Harriett - you are just a wealth of information! I had no idea how lax they were on "the same" either; very interesting.

I've been on genetic zithromax for as long as I can remember; I haven't had any problems with it, but it seems there may be some differences significant enough to change how it works for different people. I agree with Stacey - your Dr. needs to get w/ the program and check his notes/your chart, good grief! It really frustrates me when people are too lazy/busy/whatever to do their job, especially when it negatively affects their patients.

BaylorCrew07

Harriett - you are just a wealth of information! I had no idea how lax they were on "the same" either; very interesting.

I've been on genetic zithromax for as long as I can remember; I haven't had any problems with it, but it seems there may be some differences significant enough to change how it works for different people. I agree with Stacey - your Dr. needs to get w/ the program and check his notes/your chart, good grief! It really frustrates me when people are too lazy/busy/whatever to do their job, especially when it negatively affects their patients.

BaylorCrew07

BaylorCrew07

BaylorCrew07

<br />
<br />I've been on genetic zithromax for as long as I can remember; I haven't had any problems with it, but it seems there may be some differences significant enough to change how it works for different people. I agree with Stacey - your Dr. needs to get w/ the program and check his notes/your chart, good grief! It really frustrates me when people are too lazy/busy/whatever to do their job, especially when it negatively affects their patients.