Zithromax

A

Ajax

Hello everyone, Is zithromax beneficial for adults and what should be the required dose?

Drea

A many people that I know of who are on it say that it makes a huge difference. a few say it made no difference. you might want to try asking that question at http://groups.msn.com/cysticfibrosis2chat over 500 very active members at that site!Andrea

anonymous

Hi,Zithromax can be used as a periodical antibiotic, or another form Azithromax is taken every day. At the University of Colorado Hospital Adult CF clinic, they prescribe it for many of their patients. I'm not on it yet, but I have taken Zithromax from time to time for infections.Debbie22 yr old w/ Cf

anonymous

I am actually on azithromax and have been for a while now. For me it is godsent. I normally get sick every three months and would need a tune up. Since I have been on azithromax I have only been on a tune up twice in the past year. One of these tune ups was not because I was sick, but because I was going back to school and my docs and I agreed that I should go on a tune up in order to make sure i was as healthy as possible for school. I take 500mg monday/wednesday/friday, but I know people who are on 250 mg every day. Oh and my lung function increased yoohoo which is always a plus. For me allowed me to go on half as many tune ups and to me that is sooo worth it. Good luck!Emm

jmazz

I'm 23 and started zithromax last november. Since then its been a great help. I was getting sick with colds,broncitis,flu,etc all the time but after i started it ive had 1 cold and it lasted 4 days and my lung fuction is holding steady. I take 500mg mon,wed,fri....but i hear others take it daily. U'll need to talk to your doctor about wat may be best for u.