Zithromax

rubyroselee

I've been on the Zithro for about 1.5 years now. I do not "feel" any difference, although I think it has helped keep me healthy. I say this because I have not had one exacerbation (knock on wood) since being on it. I usually get an exacerbation once a year and so far nothing has come up. I think it is definitely helping with the inflammation as well. Also, in the past year my PFT's have been the highest ever. So although I do not feel any different, it appears that it is helping me.

(The only other explanation for my better health would be the fact that I increased pulmozyme from once to twice a day, although my doctors say patients usually do not see a difference when making that increase.)

rubyroselee

I've been on the Zithro for about 1.5 years now. I do not "feel" any difference, although I think it has helped keep me healthy. I say this because I have not had one exacerbation (knock on wood) since being on it. I usually get an exacerbation once a year and so far nothing has come up. I think it is definitely helping with the inflammation as well. Also, in the past year my PFT's have been the highest ever. So although I do not feel any different, it appears that it is helping me.

(The only other explanation for my better health would be the fact that I increased pulmozyme from once to twice a day, although my doctors say patients usually do not see a difference when making that increase.)

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

<br />
<br />(The only other explanation for my better health would be the fact that I increased pulmozyme from once to twice a day, although my doctors say patients usually do not see a difference when making that increase.)

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Really didn't notice a difference with DS when he went on it at age 2 1/2; however, his doctor did mention that it should erradicate the H. Flu he'd been culturing since he was a baby. Also, he didn't seem to have as many colds or ear infections as he did when he was a baby, but that could just mean he'd built up some immunity to those things.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Really didn't notice a difference with DS when he went on it at age 2 1/2; however, his doctor did mention that it should erradicate the H. Flu he'd been culturing since he was a baby. Also, he didn't seem to have as many colds or ear infections as he did when he was a baby, but that could just mean he'd built up some immunity to those things.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

C

cfsucks

i've been on it for at least 2 years. i cant remember when i started it, but i dont feel a difference when on it or off it either.

C

cfsucks

i've been on it for at least 2 years. i cant remember when i started it, but i dont feel a difference when on it or off it either.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

B

bethylove

I've never noticed a physical difference on it, but if my doctors say it helps, then I see no reason to not take it.

B

bethylove

I've never noticed a physical difference on it, but if my doctors say it helps, then I see no reason to not take it.

B

bethylove

B

bethylove

B

bethylove