Zyvox

tesorotiffa

I was switched because for the first time in 3 years, I showed signs of an allergic reaction to the Vanc. After it happened after taking benadryl and seeming to get worse, my doc pulled me off of it.

Oh great!!! nothing like spontaneous diarrhea!!

tesorotiffa

I was switched because for the first time in 3 years, I showed signs of an allergic reaction to the Vanc. After it happened after taking benadryl and seeming to get worse, my doc pulled me off of it.

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

<br />
<br />Oh great!!! nothing like spontaneous diarrhea!!

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

<br />
<br />Oh great!!! nothing like spontaneous diarrhea!!

Jana

I've taken it quite a bit and haven't had much trouble with it. The nausea can be bad, and it makes me more tired than a lot of the other meds. I've been known to sleep whole days while taking it. No diarrhea for me; it actually stops me up a bit.

Overall, it's been pretty trouble-free for me.

Jana

I've taken it quite a bit and haven't had much trouble with it. The nausea can be bad, and it makes me more tired than a lot of the other meds. I've been known to sleep whole days while taking it. No diarrhea for me; it actually stops me up a bit.

Jana

Jana

Jana

<br />
<br />Overall, it's been pretty trouble-free for me.

Havoc

I've been on Zyvox several times and i really like it. I have absolutely no adverse effects from it.

Havoc

I've been on Zyvox several times and i really like it. I have absolutely no adverse effects from it.

Havoc

Havoc

Havoc