Zyvox

tesorotiffa

Just to add, I've checked all of the meds that it is not compatible with and there are no issues there. I am not on any anti-depressants, pain meds, or anything like that.

tesorotiffa

Just to add, I've checked all of the meds that it is not compatible with and there are no issues there. I am not on any anti-depressants, pain meds, or anything like that.

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

LouLou

Were you switched bc your MRSA is Vanco resistant?

I'm on it now bc we want to avoid Vanco resistant MRSA and I was just treated in Mar w/ Vanco.

I've been on Zyvox since Sun. So far it seems pretty good. Massive diarhea though. Like I've never had - only twice a day but comes out of no where and there's no holding it back. I've gone through 3 outfits this week - I know TMI :)
Enjoy!

Oh and consider getting through mail order if retail pharma says your portion is expensive. I could have paid $45 and gotten it overnighted but didn't realized until after I'd picked it up from Walgreens and shelled out $434 (20% of the total cost ... $2400)

LouLou

I'm on it now bc we want to avoid Vanco resistant MRSA and I was just treated in Mar w/ Vanco.

I've been on Zyvox since Sun. So far it seems pretty good. Massive diarhea though. Like I've never had - only twice a day but comes out of no where and there's no holding it back. I've gone through 3 outfits this week - I know TMI :)
Enjoy!

Oh and consider getting through mail order if retail pharma says your portion is expensive. I could have paid $45 and gotten it overnighted but didn't realized until after I'd picked it up from Walgreens and shelled out $434 (20% of the total cost ... $2400)

LouLou

Enjoy!

LouLou

Enjoy!

LouLou

<br />
<br />I'm on it now bc we want to avoid Vanco resistant MRSA and I was just treated in Mar w/ Vanco.
<br />
<br />I've been on Zyvox since Sun. So far it seems pretty good. Massive diarhea though. Like I've never had - only twice a day but comes out of no where and there's no holding it back. I've gone through 3 outfits this week - I know TMI :)
<br />Enjoy!
<br />
<br />Oh and consider getting through mail order if retail pharma says your portion is expensive. I could have paid $45 and gotten it overnighted but didn't realized until after I'd picked it up from Walgreens and shelled out $434 (20% of the total cost ... $2400)

vmhoward

My son takes Zyvox and has since before Tx. He usually does pretty good with it, the only issue he has is nausea. And they give him some anti nausea meds for that. The Vanc used to do a real number on him.

vmhoward

My son takes Zyvox and has since before Tx. He usually does pretty good with it, the only issue he has is nausea. And they give him some anti nausea meds for that. The Vanc used to do a real number on him.

vmhoward

vmhoward

vmhoward