Zyvox

Havoc

People with uncontrolled hypertension, pheochromocytoma and thyrotoxicosis should avoid taking pseudoephedrine concomitantly with Zyvox. Without those condiditons, it seems to be alright, although I probably would keep an eye out for any changes. Zyvox has quite a few drug-drug interactions particularly with the SSRI's and TCA's.

Havoc

People with uncontrolled hypertension, pheochromocytoma and thyrotoxicosis should avoid taking pseudoephedrine concomitantly with Zyvox. Without those condiditons, it seems to be alright, although I probably would keep an eye out for any changes. Zyvox has quite a few drug-drug interactions particularly with the SSRI's and TCA's.

Havoc

Havoc

Havoc