conceived naturally or IVF??

Jennifer1981

I think her doctor only wants her money. He even cancelled one of her tests the minute she decided to get IVF. I agree get a second opinion. Hey Alessia, I'll be PM'ing you sometime over the next day or two. With the holidays, I won't be around to much.

Jennifer1981

I think her doctor only wants her money. He even cancelled one of her tests the minute she decided to get IVF. I agree get a second opinion. Hey Alessia, I'll be PM'ing you sometime over the next day or two. With the holidays, I won't be around to much.

Alessia2dance

Hey guys, hope you have a good christmas, I know I'll be busy so if you don't hear from me you know why. I also have a consultation with my doc to go over all the test results and that's when I'm gonna bring up all the stuff we've been talking about. I do agree with you Jennifer, I think my doc is just being greedy.

Talk to ya soon, Alessia

Alessia2dance

Hey guys, hope you have a good christmas, I know I'll be busy so if you don't hear from me you know why. I also have a consultation with my doc to go over all the test results and that's when I'm gonna bring up all the stuff we've been talking about. I do agree with you Jennifer, I think my doc is just being greedy.

Talk to ya soon, Alessia

Alessia2dance

Talk to ya soon, Alessia

LouLou

conceived naturally. I tracked my basal temp and cycle for 6 months after getting off the pill. Then conceived in our first month of trying without the help of Robitussin. We did use a ovulation detector that month though.

LouLou

conceived naturally. I tracked my basal temp and cycle for 6 months after getting off the pill. Then conceived in our first month of trying without the help of Robitussin. We did use a ovulation detector that month though.

LouLou

Momtana

It can help to work with a natural family planning teacher in learning to observe, chart and understand your fertility signs. There are lots of books and web sites, but having the guidance of an experienced user can be really helpful. I have been teaching women about their cycles for many years - to help them avoid or achieve pregnancy - PM me if you would like to talk about cycle stuff and I would be happy to look over fertility charts.

Momtana

It can help to work with a natural family planning teacher in learning to observe, chart and understand your fertility signs. There are lots of books and web sites, but having the guidance of an experienced user can be really helpful. I have been teaching women about their cycles for many years - to help them avoid or achieve pregnancy - PM me if you would like to talk about cycle stuff and I would be happy to look over fertility charts.

Momtana

julie

Being a poor responder and high FSH levels might be the reason why the doctor is recommending IVF. But me personally, I'd give IUI with clomid or another type of fertility drug a try FIRST! And, DOOOOO accupuncture if you do the IUI (or IVF). I SWEAR by it!!!!!!!!!

julie

Being a poor responder and high FSH levels might be the reason why the doctor is recommending IVF. But me personally, I'd give IUI with clomid or another type of fertility drug a try FIRST! And, DOOOOO accupuncture if you do the IUI (or IVF). I SWEAR by it!!!!!!!!!

julie

wanderlost

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>julie</b></i>

Being a poor responder and high FSH levels might be the reason why the doctor is recommending IVF. But me personally, I'd give IUI with clomid or another type of fertility drug a try FIRST! And, DOOOOO accupuncture if you do the IUI (or IVF). I SWEAR by it!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>

I got acupuncture done after my IUI - not right after, like Julie did in IVF, but soon. I was actually already pregnant at the time - didn't know it, but having had a prior miscarriage, I feel it only helped anchor things in there!

wanderlost

Being a poor responder and high FSH levels might be the reason why the doctor is recommending IVF. But me personally, I'd give IUI with clomid or another type of fertility drug a try FIRST! And, DOOOOO accupuncture if you do the IUI (or IVF). I SWEAR by it!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>

I got acupuncture done after my IUI - not right after, like Julie did in IVF, but soon. I was actually already pregnant at the time - didn't know it, but having had a prior miscarriage, I feel it only helped anchor things in there!

wanderlost