work up blood tests

T

theDUDE

thanks for all the replies, i finished the workup this week for the most part. i still have to meet with a few doctors because of scheduling conflicts. i have to make the decision to go on active list or inactive list soon.

T

theDUDE

thanks for all the replies, i finished the workup this week for the most part. i still have to meet with a few doctors because of scheduling conflicts. i have to make the decision to go on active list or inactive list soon.

T

theDUDE

T

theDUDE

T

theDUDE