Recent content by kbquincy

1. K

a2 rejection

Has anyone had rejections (level 1 and 2) multiple times and finally got rid of it? I've had A1 rejection four times and my last bronch I had a2. THey presribed phymoglobulin. Anyone had this? What's it like? Thanks in advance. SIncerely, worried.
  2. K

a2 rejection

Has anyone had rejections (level 1 and 2) multiple times and finally got rid of it? I've had A1 rejection four times and my last bronch I had a2. THey presribed phymoglobulin. Anyone had this? What's it like? Thanks in advance. SIncerely, worried.
  3. K

a2 rejection

4. K

a2 rejection

5. K

a2 rejection

6. K

Infection after transplant

Hi, I got my lungs in August 2008. I have had several fungal infections. They gave me VFEND and it seems to be doing the trick. GOod luck! Kim
  7. K

Hi, I got my lungs in August 2008. I have had several fungal infections. They gave me VFEND and it seems to be doing the trick. GOod luck! Kim
  8. K

9. K

10. K

11. K

Five Years!

Congratulations!!! That is so inspiring. Keep enjoying life! Kim
  12. K

Five Years!

13. K

Five Years!

14. K

Five Years!