Recent content by mag6125

1. M

Dogs ok or not?

Just to add in here I have asthma and allergies to pet dander, but didn't find out until after we already had the dog. She was a purebred and a gift and it was my dream to always have a dog so we kept her. I did allergy shots for a while but as I got older I pretty much outgrew any allergy to...
  2. M

Good portable concentrators?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good small/light weight portable oxygen concentrator. I've been using portable tanks but now that I'm on 4L the tanks small enough to carry only last an hour and so I pretty much avoid leaving the house except to go to the doctor which really...
  3. M

65 Redroses documentary

You can get the DVD on her website, when I looked it was only $19.99 US
  4. M

65 Redroses documentary

You can get the DVD on her website, when I looked it was only $19.99 US
  5. M

Why doesn't it seem like doctors are super aggressive with sinuses?

I wanted to share because I seem to be the exception to the norm here. While I did hva slots of sinus infections as a kid once I hit puberty they pretty much stopped. I had a sinus ct done once while still under the care of the peds team and it was normal, no polyps. Since then I've had no sinus...
  6. M

I wanted to share because I seem to be the exception to the norm here. While I did hva slots of sinus infections as a kid once I hit puberty they pretty much stopped. I had a sinus ct done once while still under the care of the peds team and it was normal, no polyps. Since then I've had no sinus...
  7. M

8. M

9. M

10. M

11. M

clinic team

The social worker at our clinic is great and very involved, she even does home visits if there is something we need to talk about outside clinic hours. If you're not getting the support you need from your social worker you could always ask them for a reference for a psychologist, mine has also...
  12. M

clinic team

The social worker at our clinic is great and very involved, she even does home visits if there is something we need to talk about outside clinic hours. If you're not getting the support you need from your social worker you could always ask them for a reference for a psychologist, mine has also...
  13. M

clinic team

14. M

Pain Question

Just curious but have you or your doctors ever considered checking if it might be something like Fibromyalgia? I know it's not CF related but it does cause widespread pain like you described. I personally don't know very much about it but it might be something to look into if seeing a...
  15. M

Pain Question

Just curious but have you or your doctors ever considered checking if it might be something like Fibromyalgia? I know it's not CF related but it does cause widespread pain like you described. I personally don't know very much about it but it might be something to look into if seeing a...