Recent content by missmary083

1. M

Super dry cough at night

Has anyone else ever had a bad dry cough at night? It doesn't wake me up. It's when I wake up to go to the bathroom. My chest is super tight and then I start coughing until I bring something up or move the junk around which is usually really thick at night... I am also 5 mths pregnant which...
  2. M

Help with constipation

I've been using MiraLAX once a day and still pretty blocked and hard stools, is anybody else using something different I'm only going like once or twice a week. I'm so bloated and uncomfortable. I need some other methods thanks
  3. M

Inhaled Tobi while pregnant?

This is my 2nd child and both times they told me I'm not allowed to do Tobi lnhaled. I do not do the iv form cuz I've lost so much hearing from it....has anyone had any real side effects.... Or heard anything. I've honestly been thinking this time around I might wanna try Tobi. 1st baby I was 20...
  4. M

Is there any fb pages for mom's

Thanks. I have cf thou. Thankful my daughter doesn't and hoping next baby doesn't! I hope all your little ones are doing better and I hope for the parents of cf kids know there is a lot of hope out there I'm 32 no transplant yet and hopfully not any time soon. And going on baby #2. Just stay...
  5. M

Is there any fb pages for mom's

Hi just wondering if there is any pages or groups for cf mom's!! I have an 11 yr old and 12wks with #2. Thanks :)
  6. M

Transplant and pregnancies

Hello I have a few questions they are starting the work up for a transplant....I am still pretty healthy but I am not bounceing back to my normal after I get sick or get a tune up...I am 31 and have 1 daughter but we would like to have another...does anybody know good information as far as if...
  7. M

missed period

it's a neg Hey guys. Thanks. But Ithe test were correct I ended up getting it a week later. Heavy ass hell n kill back cramps might I add thank for everything wish all u the luck
  8. M

missed period

Hey all so I have an 8yr old ready but I am almost a week late, and on the pill so I know my days r not off. I did miss a few pills, I took a test and it said neg, I have cramps n back pain and everything else that comes along with getting my period but no period. Any thoughts. Did I take the...
  9. M

SSDI...Renewal? Volunteering? Vacationing?

Hi for all u guys on ssdi or ssi. Did u quit working before u applied or how does this work. My dr told me if I don't improve my pft's in a year I get a transplant but I need to work to support myself n little girl but then Missing out on treatment n meds n everything. It's so annoying. So they...
  10. M

its been 2mths and still trying :(

im going to try the vitex and keep takin the musinex pills n fertilecm i think that stuff works...so how should you chart so i know i am doing it right....cuz i was just going off the calender things online lol...
  11. M

im going to try the vitex and keep takin the musinex pills n fertilecm i think that stuff works...so how should you chart so i know i am doing it right....cuz i was just going off the calender things online lol...
  12. M

13. M

thanks for all the replies...I have not ever used bc so i know its not that lol..i will try the b6 n vitex n c what happens i swear its the worse feeling ever to c that neg test.lol...the worse part is i was 4 days late and havnt been late since i was preggo soooo i though i was and bought a...
  14. M

thanks for all the replies...I have not ever used bc so i know its not that lol..i will try the b6 n vitex n c what happens i swear its the worse feeling ever to c that neg test.lol...the worse part is i was 4 days late and havnt been late since i was preggo soooo i though i was and bought a...
  15. M