Recent content by shea14

1. S

Has anyone used Tigecycline?

For some reason the only risk of tooth problems is in children. He has lost five baby teeth so far and most of them are partially or all the way in.
  2. S

For some reason the only risk of tooth problems is in children. He has lost five baby teeth so far and most of them are partially or all the way in.
  3. S

4. S

5. S

6. S

What preventative measures do you take.

We do the air purifier in his room and allergen protectors on his pillow and bedding. I do not worry about most fragrances because they don't bother him. He is king of Axe spray (he thinks he smells like a man). It is a happy medium. Keeping him away from sick people and smoke are important...
  7. S

We do the air purifier in his room and allergen protectors on his pillow and bedding. I do not worry about most fragrances because they don't bother him. He is king of Axe spray (he thinks he smells like a man). It is a happy medium. Keeping him away from sick people and smoke are important...
  8. S

9. S

10. S

11. S

How do you keep family updated?

I agree with you completely on the pick your battles. Being in a less than spotless house is not going to hurt your child. My sons Grandma is not a very good housekeeper. He has never gotten sick from being over their and he has a very strong bond with her I would hate to ruin over a sticky...
  12. S

I agree with you completely on the pick your battles. Being in a less than spotless house is not going to hurt your child. My sons Grandma is not a very good housekeeper. He has never gotten sick from being over their and he has a very strong bond with her I would hate to ruin over a sticky...
  13. S

14. S

15. S