Search results

1. G

Cayston dosages and ringing in ears

Has anyone been on Cayston for an extended amount of time and are experiencing any ringing in their ears? I've been on Cayston for 2.5 years on a 28 day on and 28 day off schedule. I've also read of others that have a different dose and/or different length of time for dose. I would hope to have...
  2. G

disinfecting neb cups & bipap mask/tubing.

What ways do you dry the tubing(hoses). Anywhere I read it states "air dry". That can take a considerable amount of time! I rinsed them at 10 am this morning & I still see droplets at 3pm! Any tips would be much appreciated.:)
  3. G

ears ringing

Does anyone else experience ringing in their ears from coughing and using the vest?
  4. G

for those who have yet to decide on transplant

Hello Friends,<br>I am just curious to know what has been the deciding factor for those that have decided to not take the transplant route vs. those that have?  For me personally, I have had too many friends either not make it through while they were waiting for new lungs or once they received...
  5. G

Anyone cultured Pseudomonas Putida?

I just got my labs back today and this was listed along with my usual Pseudomonas.  Curious to know if anyone else has cultured it?  I am not sure when I actually started culturing Pseudomonas, but it has been treated with IV meds 25+yrs. <br>Thanks, Georgiagirl, 46<br>
  6. G

Vest and Hemoptysis

A few questions, trying to find feedback on: 1. Does anyone find they are in trouble when they take too many anti-inflammatory products, i.e., ibuprofen, garlic, fish oil,tumeric...etc. that cause bleeds? 2. Do you have bleeds from hypertonic, Tobi or Pulmozyme? 3. Do you ever find that...
  7. G

New Here

For anyone new.. My name is Georgiagirl I'm a girl I'm 45 I live in GA I was dx (diagnosed) at 3.5 months(born premature at 6.5 months) ~ not gaining weight in hospital so was tested I weigh around 100 lbs, and I'm 4'10" My PFT's are holding between 45-50% I am married to a wonderful lpn! I...