Search results

1. B

Really, is she that ignorant?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ctalbott0609</b></i> What a retard! </end quote></div><b>Are you serious?</b> Chelsea that is sooooo offensive I cannot believe you would post this on a public forum.
  2. B

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ctalbott0609</b></i> What a retard! </end quote></div><b>Are you serious?</b> Chelsea that is sooooo offensive I cannot believe you would post this on a public forum.
  3. B

4. B

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ctalbott0609</b></i> What a retard! </end quote><b>Are you serious?</b> Chelsea that is sooooo offensive I cannot believe you would post this on a public forum.
  5. B

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ctalbott0609</b></i> What a retard! </end quote><b>Are you serious?</b> Chelsea that is sooooo offensive I cannot believe you would post this on a public forum.
  6. B

Navigating health insurance

Does it specifically state in her Blue Cross policy that they don't cover compounded or name brand drugs? If it does then they really don't cover it. If it doesn't state that then you could appeal it.Instead of having an individual plan just for her that doesn't seem to cover everything she...
  7. B

Does it specifically state in her Blue Cross policy that they don't cover compounded or name brand drugs? If it does then they really don't cover it. If it doesn't state that then you could appeal it.Instead of having an individual plan just for her that doesn't seem to cover everything she...
  8. B

9. B

10. B

Does it specifically state in her Blue Cross policy that they don't cover compounded or name brand drugs? If it does then they really don't cover it. If it doesn't state that then you could appeal it.<p>Instead of having an individual plan just for her that doesn't seem to cover everything she...
  11. B

anyone dx'd with CF without known mutations?

There are a few other tests they can do to help confirm or rule out CF. Some kids fall into the gray (grey??) area where everything points to CF yet the genetic test comes back with no known mutations.There is a Nasal Potential Difference test that is useful. Here is a link to an explanation...
  12. B

There are a few other tests they can do to help confirm or rule out CF. Some kids fall into the gray (grey??) area where everything points to CF yet the genetic test comes back with no known mutations.There is a Nasal Potential Difference test that is useful. Here is a link to an explanation...
  13. B

14. B

15. B

There are a few other tests they can do to help confirm or rule out CF. Some kids fall into the gray (grey??) area where everything points to CF yet the genetic test comes back with no known mutations.<p>There is a Nasal Potential Difference test that is useful. Here is a link to an...
  16. B

What are your thoughts?

Oops, double posted the same thing - see my post on your other thread.
  17. B

What are your thoughts?

18. B

What are your thoughts?

19. B

What are your thoughts?

20. B

What are your thoughts?