What are your thoughts?

S

stephen

From my experiences, if the tests come out negative, I would strongly recommend genetic testing. Sweat tests can not always diagnosis CF!

I was diagnosed with CF at the age of 63. Over the years I had seen pulmonologists and infectious disease doctors at a number of prominent NY hospitals. Sweat tests for CF always turned out negative negative.

In 2005 I went to National Jewish in Denver. They performed DNA testing which resulted in a diagnosis of CF. This diagnosis opened the availability to me of CF drugs and treatment regimen.

Best wishes,
Ed F

S

stephen

From my experiences, if the tests come out negative, I would strongly recommend genetic testing. Sweat tests can not always diagnosis CF!

I was diagnosed with CF at the age of 63. Over the years I had seen pulmonologists and infectious disease doctors at a number of prominent NY hospitals. Sweat tests for CF always turned out negative negative.

In 2005 I went to National Jewish in Denver. They performed DNA testing which resulted in a diagnosis of CF. This diagnosis opened the availability to me of CF drugs and treatment regimen.

Best wishes,
Ed F

S

stephen

Best wishes,
Ed F

S

stephen

Best wishes,
Ed F

S

stephen

<br />
<br />I was diagnosed with CF at the age of 63. Over the years I had seen pulmonologists and infectious disease doctors at a number of prominent NY hospitals. Sweat tests for CF always turned out negative negative.
<br />
<br />In 2005 I went to National Jewish in Denver. They performed DNA testing which resulted in a diagnosis of CF. This diagnosis opened the availability to me of CF drugs and treatment regimen.
<br />
<br />Best wishes,
<br />Ed F