Search results

1. B

Is there a "best" place to live?

Has anyone ever been told that one place would be better(for cf) than another?<br> We live in Mississippi and we have the perfect environment for germs-hot, humid weather. Plus it gets to the point that blopunky  has trouble breathing outside.<br> I'm just wondering if a dryer climate would be...
  2. B

update on blopunky's check-up

First let me say i'm sorry-I can't remember where I posted about this last. I stay lost in la la land the majority of the time trying to catch up to myself! Anyway,  he gained almost 4lbs.!! He's at 59.3 !!! Thank you LORD! At the last visit he was in the "at risk" category for nutritional...
  3. B

help again!

well, I posted an initial blog, but when i tried to go back-no admin or new post shows up. i logged in on both the forums page and the blog page. Any help would be good. why am i having so much trouble? am i the only 1? If you reply to me i can't check it out until friday- blopunky has a dr...
  4. B

help!

I just sighned  on for a blog--funny thing is, I can't  write anything on it! There's no "new post" under my links . I have no idea what to do!
  5. B

What kind of contact with a B.Cepacia person is allowed?

My oldest son(no cf) is in the 8th grade and I just found out that a teacher in his building has B.Cepacia. My youngest son(with cf),  is in the 3rd grade and not in this building.  My question is Can my youngest get this if my oldest is exposed? What if  this teacher, who has a child in the...