Search results

1. B

RT's refusing to do CPT

<P>I was just in the hospital this past week, and my first night there I requested manual CPT from the RT.   He did so, but also gave me the line of cr*p about carpal tunnel.  Guess he was trying to make me feel guilty for asking.</P> <P>So basically the RT's job is to take the neb, pour the med...
  2. B

RT's refusing to do CPT

<P>I was just in the hospital this past week, and my first night there I requested manual CPT from the RT. He did so, but also gave me the line of cr*p about carpal tunnel. Guess he was trying to make me feelguilty for asking.</P> <P>So basically the RT's job is to take the neb, pour the med...
  3. B

RT's refusing to do CPT

<P>I was just in the hospital this past week, and my first night there I requested manual CPT from the RT. He did so, but also gave me the line of cr*p about carpal tunnel. Guess he was trying to make me feelguilty for asking.</P> <P>So basically the RT's job is to take the neb, pour the med...
  4. B

Airline travel

Oh yes, they allow them. I've never ever had a problem, never have been questioned about it.
  5. B

Airline travel

Oh yes, they allow them. I've never ever had a problem, never have been questioned about it.
  6. B

Airline travel

7. B

Airline travel

8. B

Airline travel

Oh yes, they allow them. I've never ever had a problem, never have been questioned about it. <br /> <br />
  9. B

Levaquin

Levoquin I was on Levaquin about 5 years ago during a lengthy hospital stay, and I'll never take that stuff again, no matter what they say. I had insomnia, weird "dreams" that began as soon as I closed my eyes. And the worst side effect of all: it messed with my stomach and digestion and I...
  10. B

Levaquin

Levoquin I was on Levaquin about 5 years ago during a lengthy hospital stay, and I'll never take that stuff again, no matter what they say. I had insomnia, weird "dreams" that began as soon as I closed my eyes. And the worst side effect of all: it messed with my stomach and digestion and I...
  11. B

Levaquin

12. B

Levaquin

13. B

Levaquin

14. B

"A Little Love Story"

"A Little Love Story This book is awesome. But I think there should be a Part 2 'cause the end just leaves you hanging!
  15. B

"A Little Love Story"

"A Little Love Story This book is awesome. But I think there should be a Part 2 'cause the end just leaves you hanging!
  16. B

"A Little Love Story"

17. B

"A Little Love Story"

18. B

"A Little Love Story"

"A Little Love Story This book is awesome. But I think there should be a Part 2 'cause the end just leaves you hanging! <br /> <br />
  19. B

"A Little Love Story"

"A Little Love Story Craig, Thanks for recommending this book. I haven't been able to put it down since I got it from the library 2 days ago! I'm sorta at the end, and I fear what's going to happen, so I've slowed down my reading pace today. For a "little love story" it's not cheesy and...
  20. B

"A Little Love Story"

"A Little Love Story Craig, Thanks for recommending this book. I haven't been able to put it down since I got it from the library 2 days ago! I'm sorta at the end, and I fear what's going to happen, so I've slowed down my reading pace today. For a "little love story" it's not cheesy and...