Search results

1. M

playing woodwind instrument

Hi. My undiagnosed daughter is starting to play the clarinet. She is having a very hard time making full, long sounds. She practically shakes as she tries to make sounds. I don't remember it being that hard to make sounds when I started playing it many years ago. She can only hold a note for...
  2. M

Peeling fingernail tips

Peeling fingernail Anyone know what causes fingernails to peel/fray at the tips? It seems like the top layer slowly chips off or something. I've noticed this on and off for as long as I can remember with my 9 yr old daughter.
  3. M

Change in stools

My 9 yr old doesn't have a diagnosis but is being treated similarly to kids with CF due to her symptoms (passed sweat test and nothing found through genetic testing). Her lungs have been great this yr and only one bad sinus infection. Her issue has been stomachaches after most meals. Often...
  4. M

Unbelievable 504 mtg at school

While it is true my 9 yr has no diagnosis and has had a good year with her health, she follows similar treatments as kids with CF. She also sees psychology frequently for anxiety and depression. She is absent from school for many appts....pulm, ent, GI, genetics, special needs, ortho (new...
  5. M

Still no diagnosis 9 yr old

I hope you don't mind my posting here and reading other posts without a diagnosis. My now 9 yr old daughter still has no diagnosis. We thought we were in the clear and she just had a rough couple of years after having no respiratory infections and very little cough since April and long...